Friday, February 27, 2009

My Daily Prayer

MY DAILY PRAYER


Father God, grace and peace comes from you. O Lord fill me with the knowledge of your will through your spiritual wisdom and understanding,
so that I may live a life worthy of the Lord
and may please him in every way;
bearing fruit in every good work;
growing in the knowledge of God;
being strengthened with all power
according to your glorious might,
so that I may have great endurance
and patience and joyfully giving thanks to you
O my Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints
in the Kingdom of Light;
for you have rescued me from the dominion of darkness and
brought me into the Kingdom of the Son you love,
in whom we have redemption,
the forgiveness of sins.
(Col.1:9-14)

This I pray in the mighty name of your loving Son, Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment