Friday, February 27, 2009

My Praises To The Lord

MY DAILY PRAISES

I will proclaim the name of the Lord.
O, praise the greatness of our God!
He is the ROCK, His works are perfect, and all His ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He. (Deut. 32:3-4)

The Lord is my strength and my song,
He has become my salvation.
He is my God and I will praise Him,
my father’s God and I will exalt Him.
The Lord is a warrior,
the Lord is His name…
Your right hand O Lord is majestic in power.

Who among the gods is like you, O Lord?
Who is like you –
majestic in holiness,
awesome in glory,
working wonders?
In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed.
In your strength you will guide them to your dwelling.
THE LORD WILL REIGN FOREVER.” (Exodus 15:1-18)

No comments:

Post a Comment